The Mountain biking area “VTT-FFC Aude en Pyrénées” is the largest in the Pyrénées with 870km of marked routes for all levels. There are 5 green circuits, 15 blue, 18 red and 2 black. Mountain bike rental companies and qualified guides are ready to help!
The VTT-FFC Aude en Pyrénées routes
- The routes are marked from the easiest to the most difficult, for all levels and tastes. The blue and green routes are rural cycle paths and forest routes suitable for families and for beginners. Red and black circuits are more suited to experienced mountain bikers and consist of rapid descents and climbs.
Events not to be missed:
- "La Carach Bike": a regional cross-country competition which takes place every May in Quillan. More info...
- "Ronde VTT des 3 Quilles": a mountain bike event which takes place every October in Quillan. More info...
- “Rando-Razès": a mountain bike event departing from Escueillens every September. More info...
- "Festival Sports Nature" : an outdoor sports festival, a weekend introduction to outdoor sports. More info...
Route map with all the circuits can be obtained on request from the Tourist offices,
or downloaded directly on the "brochures et documentations
" page of this site.
Mountain bike repairs and rentals
- Cycles Thomas Loisirs
ZI Pastabrac - 11190 Couiza
Tel: 00 33 (0)4 68 74 10 97 - email : email@example.com
8 impasse de l'Eglise - 09600 Léran
Tel: 00 33 (0)6 31 78 03 01 - www.velomondo.com
- L'Edelweiss Emeraude
11340 Camurac - Tel : 00 33 (0)4 68 20 32 09
- Association Sportive Quillanaise - ASQ
This club organises the Critérium Cycliste de Quillan, the Carach Bike and the Ronde des 3 Quilles (see above for details of these festivals).
Julien Baudru - Tel: 00 33 (0)4 68 20 94 19
- Cyclo Club du Chalabrais
Cycling / mountain biking club, cycle school, excursions and trips.
Patrick Rault - Tel: 00 33 (0)4 68 69 22 10 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Download GPS tracks : www.tracegps.com